Quote:
Originally posted by Taike:
So why the need to believe in something if neither we nor "God" have any control? It seems to me that "God" only has control when we're dead? Yet, according to the bible God had control and did enjoy zapping or drowning people. I doubt that there weren't any children in Sodom and Gomorrah. What about the Great Flood? How many children and innocent people drowned then? Wouldn't that make him a mass murderer?

Finally, if God created everything, didn't he create "evil" as well? Lucifer's jealousy had to be created by God. Sin had to be God's creation. I mean, how can something evolve when it's not created?

But didn't God warn the people what He was going to do unless thay repented of the sin that had taken hold on the city. And they would not repent.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600