Quote:
Originally posted by Taike:
NO Buddhist ever made that claim. It really shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Buddhists don't care what anyone's belief is. Buddhism is the only religion that didn't cause war(s).

Practice whatever faith you want but give others the privilege of theirs.

Taike

If they didn,t think they were right then they would not be buddhist , If muslims didn,t think that they were right then they too would not be muslims and the same holds true to all religious kinds of faith. I'm not knocking yours or anybodys religion and I can't understand why you say that I am. I have told of my experence and how real it is to me. If you are Buddist and it satisfys your spiritual needs then so be it. If it did not then you might would look for something that would, most people would. So if you are a Buddhist and it satisfys your needs you would not change to something else because you feel you're right. Just as we all do. So if buddist didn't claim to be right about their faith then would that mean that they claim to be wrong? of coarse not, so they too claim to be right just as all do.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600