Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G:
I have in no way showed any hatred toward anyone I'm just telling of my own experiences that have given me a real change in my life. Its when I begin to read all of the negetive comments about God and how he is a God of desease, war etc. It sounds like people who are haters of God when God Himself has nothing to do with it. I believe He is a good God of Love and Mercy. I made no hypocritical statements to you or anyone else. However I do apologise if I insinuated you were atheist I did misread your Quote at the beginning and for that I am sorry. God is God to all no matter who you are. My statements all are simply to seek God in truth and I don't see any hypocricy in that.

You said: "I would say that if a Christian were to win a vast amount of money that he or she would still serve God, But a non Christian? Probably not unless their health began to fail and they realised that money cant save them, or restore their life."

That sounds like hatred or at least a genuine dislike towards non-Christians to me. And based on what facts?

Your experience is YOURS and you can't expect everyone else to feel the same way even if the experience is similar to yours.

Calling me an atheist means nothing to me. LOL You can call me a Muslim, Hindu, etc. for all I care. I would take it as a compliment.

No one ever said that your God is a god of disease, war, etc. All we did was aks WHY. Read my first post of this thread and you'll see what I mean.

When ONE preaches and does otherwise, he's a hypocrite. If I tell people to love each other but then look down or disrespect someone else's belief, than I'm a hypocrite. I don't care what one is, be it Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist. We're all human beings, have the same dreams, same pains, same gains, same losses, we all cry, laugh, love, ... Why can't certain people just not accept this.

Imagine...

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.