TWD,

I think you are right in one aspect, but here is my take on it. If everybody bought their Ketron gear though you, no one would have a problem because you see it through to the end, the problem is not all distributors your knowledge and neither do they care about problems. The best way to go about this is to have an email helpme@ketron.it.com or whatever, there people like Skude would be able to get their top of the range , top of the price bracket KB fixed rather than going through two or three people who will never ever get it fixed. It’s a one stop shop and if Ketron had any sense they would implement it. They only need one person in Italy to read the emails, any crap coming in would be replied with a crap message out and he presto! Look, TWD Frank and CMC will never never never ever fix Skude’s problems, I know it, you know it, the fact that Skude fell in love with it whilst on holiday was not Skude’s fault, it was Ketron fault that they do not have the proper level of dealers , as I said before had he bought it from Thomann his KB would be back at the factory, and he would have a new one. If the new one went on the blink, that would also be back at the factory and he would have another new one, the reason Skude has a faulty KB is Ketron at the root. I know that you are Skude’s only hope now and that’s not right but you are a person who has Ketron all over you.

Thanks TWD

Tony Hughes
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey