TWD, Firstly let me just say that I think the guys in the UK are very lucky to have you as their support guy and I do mean that sincerely and from the post I read here they all recognize that as well. Its just a pity that Ketron themselves dont have someone like yourself who will go out of their way to provide support--they wont even answer emails or phone calls
If mine was an Isolated case I would be more than happy to acknowledge that fact but from speaking to several users I found they were experiencing the same problems and that is why I feel the way I do about Audya. My line of thinking when i bough the A4 was: well at least the Audya 5 has been around for a while and by now all the glitches will have been sorted out but how wrong I was on that score.
I havent seen Dusan post on here anymore but that poor chap was tearing his hair out and had sent his Audya keyboard back to ketron twice !! And it came back the same way every time.

Anyway, no hard feelings I hope and keep up the good work

Rusty

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Sorry Nigel - i don't want to take over the thread, and this will be my last post on the subject.

Rusty999. i know the person in the UK - he lives in Scotland and brought the Audya module from Thomann so we could not assist. I felt sorry for him, but nothing I could do.

FYI. I have the very first Audya 4 module to come out of the factory here in the showroom (we use it as our demo unit and it has not been modified.), in fact we in the UK had the first shipment worldwide so all of our initial order were from that very first run. I'm sorry you had a problem, but its a huge leap to state the entire first Audya 4 production run had the same issue - it did not.

I do realise you have did have a genuine and isolated problem and rightly feel annoyed. But I must point out, had all of those initial Audya modules been at fault Ketron would have been legally required to make a complete product recall - plus they would not have passed the very strict and extensive European certification tests in the first case.