I cant belive haw some guys who ar close to Ketron company or just know something abaut Ketron (sorry Tony) can defend behawior who Ketron show to hes costumers....
Ones for good:Ketron is company who dosent haw any suport for hes coustomers!I dont know a company under that sun who dont want to talk with users and dont care what that user mean about hes product.
The poant of that tehnical world is make a good and applied product ewery day from begining.What ketron show:Audya76 who haw a not finish OS and many bugs.After this:Audya5,Audya modul,Audya8 and all with the same problems....
Haw no words about enymore...
Big companys can in some way to behawe like this,but smole on just cant!

And one more thig:
if we cant exspect some useful information from Ketron, whay are we all on this forum behawe the same way?
I dont mis any post when some person nead advice or dont know haw to load style on hes Audya.I am always preper to help if I know haw to solve a problem and in the same time want to recive advice from ather members if I nead.
On Ketron forum from MODERATOR who are close to Ketron and know all lAudya bugs must weighting for suport mounths for answer...
That is bad,realy bad...

Edited by Dusan (12/09/11 10:15 AM)