Hi Skude,

I also continue to have the audio out problem. Left channel and sometime no sound at boot up. What is strange is when I bump the keyboard or lift the right side up an inch and drop it back down the channels come back. That is a sign of a connection problem.

When you have the keyboard apart again, check the wiring that goes from the sound card to the top half of the keyboard.

Pull the wiring plug off of the sound card and do you best to clean the male prongs on the sound card and the female plug that clips on them. Also see if you can trace the wire to where it connects to the top. If accessible, unplug and clean that also. I don't remember how big the prongs are, but if you can take a little piece of wet sandpaper and try to rough up the prongs. Or a small pocket knife blade and scratch on the prongs. Do your absolute best to achieve this with both ends of the wire including the female plugs. I believe the metal used is Aluminum and it will and does oxidize. Use whatever you can to bare some fresh metal. I know the plugs are small but figure out something you can get in there with.

The last time I had my Audya apart, I just unplugged the sound card wire and plugged it back in. I didn't clean it, however my output problem went away for a while.

I believe the problem lies with that wire connector.

I've been super busy also playing 6 & 7 nights a week. During X-Mas time off, I'm taking the Audya apart and will concentrate on that wire.

I do believe there is a little software glitch with the boot up process also. Possibly the phase error could be because of the wire connector? Who knows? It's worth a shot!!!

Good luck.

Happy Holidays.

Jim