Jim,

Very well put and I would agree with everthing you have said, I got mine the same time as you and I too had problems, the Pa2x had blue leds that sent Korg crazy, any new product there will be problems but between use we managed to sort them out and Jim you were also bang on a lot of people fiddle and made matters worse. I come back the Frank and Skude and at the time I said a lot, IMO, Skude should never have bought the Audya from Frank and Frank should never sold it to Skude, but did either of them know what was going to happen NO. They both acted in good faith and Frank did his best, I can well imagine what happened in franks shop that day, Frank demoed the Skude he sat down played the Audya, blown away and there was no way the Skude was going back home without the Audya, we can all learn after the event, lets hope Skude does get it right, I hope the cable I sent fixes it, it did for me I had the same INT PHASE ERROR. AJ still waiting for that price.

Good Luck with your Audya Jim
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey