Originally Posted By: NiteLife
I agree with Nigel, Tony!

We forum members that own the Audya all know of and most have experienced some degree of problems. I personally have had my share.

However, other than a occasional Left Output problem at boot up, my Audya has performed flawlessly for almost a year now. I don't even take my Tyros3 with me anymore. I'm performing six and sometimes seven nights a week including several afternoon matinees.

I Love everything the Audya has to offer. The compliments I receive on it are endless. Personally I wouldn't trade it for any keyboard.

If you and Skude and others continue to have MAJOR problems and COMPLAINTS, you really should arrange with Ketron to send them your Audya's and have them repaired once and for all.

Your ongoing negative posting's here have been enough. Slamming Ketron, Aj and the Audya have accomplished nothing obviously.

If you feel you need to say negative things to Leezone, send him a private email.

Let's make an effort to make this forum an enjoyable place to visit again!

No offence meant, Tony.

Jim

Jim.

I'm Ok with what you say, I don't know how my mail got out of kilter, my Audya is fantastic and I intend to leave it that why, if you noticed me and Leezone have opposite thoughts about what is going on here, but on a more serious note I don't know of anyone who has access to high level code of Ketron software, IMO only I would not put any software written by anyone on my Audya if you or Leezone or anyone do it is at your own peril. The Audya is a bespoke bit of kit, there have been problems, any booting problems I think you will find is hardware.

Good luck with your Audya Jim.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey