Tonewheel & Rusty,

I just have to throw in my 2 cents worth here between your arguments. I can't comment on the Audya 4 module, however I can comment on the Audya and Ketron.

I believe I purchased one of the first Audya's here in the US. About three and a half years of hard playing and usage later, here are my thoughts.

I believe many of the problems several of us experienced with our Audya's was either a combination of, or separate issues with the following:

1. An Operating System that contained Glitches and was not perfected before it's release.

2. Isolated Hardware conflicts or defective parts.

3. Ketron's Quality Control.

4. Users attempts to Troubleshoot and correct problems themselves.

Personally, I experienced a combination of all of these. Thankfully with the help of my Dealer Frank, Tony and AJ and determination on my part, I was able to get my Audya functioning properly besides an occasional audio out glitch.

Despite the problems I've experienced, Playing the Audya professionally has taken me to the TOP of my game.

The Compliments, the Bookings, the Earnings and the FUN Factor has made it all worth while.

Over a course of 40 years playing professionally, I have owned and played Hammond's, Lowery's, Thomas, Wurlitzer's, Fender Rhodes, Baldwins, Technic's, Roland's, Yamaha's and Korg's.

The Audya is my First Ketron/Soltron product. I wouldn't trade it for ANY Keyboard.

I give Ketron the credit where credit is due. They are the ONLY Manufacture to my knowledge who Researched and Developed a Keyboard using LIVE AUDIO Percussion and Guitar technology. That LIVE BAND SOUND is what brings out my creativity and Musicianship on Stage.

With AJ's upgrade soon to become available, I can only imagine the outcome to be nothing less than Brilliant!

A SPECIAL THANKS to AJ for his R&D and Dedication to correct and improve Ketron's Short Comings!

Jim