Originally Posted By: Rusty 999
Tony, here is a quote from one of the guys using it now :

Just a few words about the AJAMSONIC upgrade from AJ for the Audya series. The intros, endings, and arrangements he has put into this are truly amazing. They totally blow away anything that ketron ever drempt of including. I would swear there is a real live band inside of my audya 4 now. The sounds are that realistic. How he did it, I can't even begin to guess. Another great feature is that when you change arrangements from A to B, or C, or D, the lead instrument and its setting changes also, sometimes to voices that didn't even exist before, and all are great. The number of mp3s and midis he installed blew my mind. It must have taken him untold hours just to do that. Many of the midis also have the scrolling lyrics that we like. Some have the chords displayed on the screen as well.

Its out there !!

Rusty,

I bought my Audya 2 years back because it sounded like a real band and so did everybody else, that was the pinicle buying an Audya, now are we saying it was not the best and with AJAMSONIC it is now the best, where are we all going, when will it all end, MARS!!

Rusty, would you swap your two boxes of ordinary soap power for one box of DAZ.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey