Rusty,

TWD is right with regard to my KB, I suppose you can say with any new produce there are going to be problems, one real problem appears to be where you buy your KB from I know that if you buy your KB in the UK TWD will travel the length and breadth of the UK to put it right if you have a problem, certainly from what you have seen on SZ this is not the case for everyone who ever bought an Audya, the only fault I see if the is one is Ketron giving a dealership to people who don’t have the ability to put things right if they go wrong.(this is not aimed at one person there have been a few) I think things have settled down as you would expect and frankly as far as AJ software is concerned you need to see it , hear it and try, see if it falls over. How it will make any problems the Audya has right now, I am not clear, I don’t think there are any. Oh and BTW no one yet has seen the price for AJAMSONIC and that’s a bit frightening, why it’s been held back, the price I mean. The Audya is £4200 in the UK and frankly I can’t see anyone wanting to spend any more money once you buy one and IMO don’t really need to. My KB has worked perfectly for the last 2 years, I am sure people who still have problems will sort them out. If Skude had TWD on his door step his would be fixed, now that tells you all you want to know. If you buy a KB from Thomann for instance and there is nothing wrong with doing that, Ketron set them up with no boundaries, do not expect a door to door service, if any KB from them goes wrong you will need to send it back to them. I think AJ now needs to post the price list and let’s all know what it costs, especially LEEZONE who has been sat biting his finger nails for the last 18 month ,AJ has had a team working on it and wants a return on his investment, come on AJ.

Cheers Rusty

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey