Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Originally Posted By: NiteLife
I listened to AJ's style samples this morning. They sound good, however I agree with Tony, nothing really jumped out and made me say "Wow"!

Hi folks,

I agree !

I must admit one of my first thoughts was :

"It sounds more ore less like an Tyros!"

Of course a lot of work, and I would have no fear to open my Audya ( again, I did it 2 times for a hd-backup laugh ), but have to think twice if it´s worth a few hundred euros.

As well waiting for more demos wink

What about KETRON-Updates in the future ? Will they be still possible or not after having installed the AJ -version ?

Greetings form Germany with best wishes for the new year wink

Hi Snoopy,

Ketron will have to come up with new samples and styles, they haven't got big money to pump into new products, I think the Audya will be around for a while, I don't think AJAMSONIC will not turn heads in the UK, it's hard enough to sell KB without trying to sell unsupported bolt ons, you got to remember AJAMSONIC is not a Ketron approved bit of software, you load it on its at your own risk, at least I have to heard anything to the contrary. I have said before anything goes wrong with an Audya, Ketron don’t come bursting through your door to help you, you put something not made by Ketron on your KB that messes it up and Italy will disappear of any of your maps.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey