Originally Posted By: Robbo
I mean lets face it, it took a leap of faith the buy Audya, I'm glad I did, the sounds are fantastic, best live sound ever. As far as AJ and the update, well we have waited soooooo loooong now, a few more days months or years won't make a difference, can't believe the official release has happened AJ, but on your site it still says comming soon for demo's. I, like many can't wait to hear and see it, but we want to know what it's all about. So please come on, give us something!

Thanks

Robbo I like that " a leap of faith" thats the best explanation todate, and as you say, your right another year wait wouldn't matter, in fact just imagine if Ketron developed a new Audya, AJ might have to start all over again. The count would start all over again. Leezone would have retired. A the World keeps on turning.

Good luck in 2012 with your Audya

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey