Robbo.

That’s when your problems will start, take my advice leave your Audya as is, leave the top on it, don't take the top off yourself or for that matter let anyone else take the top off. If you have not taken anything in of what has been happening with the Audya since it was launched one thing is foremost and it is this. If things start to go wrong with your Audya, it won't be going back to Italy with loose screws, and have not noticed when things do start to go wrong Ketron are the last to be involved, they just shrug their shoulders and say "Non capisco” in Spanish “No comprendo” you might not even get that. Be sensible there is not one thing wrong with the sounds or styles on the Audya and the new ones I have listened to by AJ don’t jump out at me and say £500 -£800, in fact there are better ones on the Tyros 4. Robbo,the Audya once lived on it’s real drums, that’s why people jumped at it, have yours suddenly disappeared, mine are still perfect, perhaps you need to speak to Skude about taking the top of his Audya, it’s been on and off like a fiddles elbow.

Robbo, you have a very Happy New Year and get on with paying for all the fireworks you just let off and leave the Audya alone.

Best Wishes

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey