My hammer isn't really very large... way smaller than the resistance to my using it.

I am still perplexed as to why you would NOT want audio on the multipads to start in sync and be able to loop. Before you get all bent out of shape over someone with perhaps the foresight (or the experience) to see how crippled the feature is, perhaps you might like to explain why the Tyros5 and S950 ought NOT to be able to do this simple task?

And there's only one person here shilling for a manufacturer. TBH, the fewer people join me in what I chose to play, the better! All I am interested in is improving the breed across the board. The more manufacturers implement decent design, the closer the competition becomes, the harder they work to innovate. And that benefits us ALL.

Well, with the exception of YOU, Ian..! I guess it must be confusing how Yamaha mysteriously find things to improve in an instrument you always insist is perfect and needs nothing, and anyone suggesting improvement MUST be trying to promote the brand they use...

How about, if you don't really CARE about whether something gets improved on a Yamaha arranger, you just keep out of the discussion?