Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Like I said, for all my amnesiac fans...

I've posted stuff in the past, all of it (or at least some) is still up at Roland-Arranger.com. Some of it in style mode some in SMF with a guitarist. Just because you can't be BOTHERED to remember it, Dom, or look for it, AFG, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

However, once again, it's telling that, rather than simply provide the asked for proof of your claims, you choose to attack (ill-informed, at that) the poster that asks for it. What DIFFERENCE does it make whether I've posted anything at all? This thread is about YOUR arranger, not mine. You are the ones making the claim of superiority. Back it up. Or SHUT UP.

This isn't a question of a few HOURS between posts. This is a question of a few YEARS before a decent demo. Some of these fanboys have had their MS's for YEARS. You can't honestly be serious to expect ANY of them to claim that, despite apparently being the best thing since sliced bread, NOT ONE of them has had enough pride in it to be bothered to record it and post it... despite YEARS of ownership.

About the only one actually posting any style based music on this thread is Fran, and bless him, even he acknowledges how poor it is. And gigs with a closed arranger if he is going to use styles. Everybody else just TALKS. And talks, and talks, and talks. And THAT is all the proof I need.

Because, IF you had a decent style demo, you would have posted it already...

QED.

We have a saying in our country:

The best response against an to ignorant people, is the answer of silence.
a man is respectful and keep secret his mistakes when he speaks less.but the more he opens his mouth the more mistakes he makes known.

sorry but you talk a lot. Every time you talk about something, i see how well people have thought to make that saying.

--------------------------

my words are now on automatic pilot, lololol

because you involve me again with your own wrong imagination and wrong words about something.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 04-29-2010).]