Hi Ian.

Quote:
So James...
Will Livestyler be replaced by a more workable/flexible program that will allow for changes from one style to another without stopping the instrument?

I think looking to replace it would be a bit extreme when it works so well.

You can select the next style and use Note On to trigger the next style almost instantaneous. You don't get that fluid change, but you get to keep the music going.

I'm sure the developer wants to sell copies if his program too be it to lionstracs users or PC users. If simply making the program go from style to style without stopping would increase sales, I'm sure the developer would only be too happy to implement that feature as a top priority.

So rather than replacing it with something else, I think some good communication with the developer would go a long way to making this app to everything you want.

Quote:
Will Livestyle play On Bass chords like C/G, Fmaj7th/E, Dm/G etc?

For Live Styler, yes.

For Live Arranger... yes and no.
Yes being that it has this function. I can see it and I can turn it on. No being when I turn it on I do not hear it working. I must point out though that I am only using the demo version of the progarm so I don't know if the reason why it's not working for me is caused by the fact that it's only a demo versions or if indeed there is a bug and it simply deosn't work yet.

Regards
James