Hello James;

Your statement below interests me. Would you be able to clarify and elaborate a bit. From the video the GM sound in the styles are just average. I understand that one can remap teh styles using other GM sounds. When remapping sound can one draw from the sound libraries that are avaliable ( i.e. Giga , AKAI, VSTi Libraries ) and insert them into the styles? For instance there is a style that you were playing in a video that has a strumming guitar in it that does not sound very realistic. Could one use a much better strumming acoustic or electric guitar and insert it in place of the GM guitar, thus elevating the overall realism of the style?

The above would also apply to various styles in Audya or Tyros, Korg extra that have accompaniment styles that draw upon their particular sound engines to create the parts in the styles--i.e. like the acoustic and electric strumming guitars, big band brass blasts, etc...

Would there be a limit to how many external high quality sounds one could import to the styles? Would it tax the memory or processor
or take too long to load in a live situations.

Thanks;
BN

James Quote;

" You could easily gather up a collection of the best styles around from all makes and models of keyboards, dump them into the Mediastation and spend 5 to 10 minutes on each style remapping all the sounds and balance until they are exactly how you like them.

This will automatically give you a sound that will match any arranger keyboard by default but instead of that being all it's got sound wise like all closed arrangers, you can expand on this over time as you see fit and use ultra realistic sounds from Giga , AKAI, VSTi Libraries or whatever else takes your fancy. "