i was only pointing to what looked like the awkwardness of using the sliders to change sounds . I mean look at demo 6 at 2.32 where he changes from a sax sound to strings but doesnt grab the slider properly and the sax still comes through and he has to grab it again to eliminate it. As this was a demonstration of how to use the arranger function i just thought not only did it look messy using the sliders to change the sounds in the right hand it also sounded messy.But i am not going to get hung up on it.Thanks for the info about using the switches as an alternative to switch sounds. If that was his choice to use the sliders it was a poor choice for demonstration purposes but nevermind.

Ensnare you i know you have a mediastation. Can i ask how you change sounds on yours and how much time is spent setting up the sounds so that you can change them on the fly whichever method you use or when you are playing styles does the Mediastation set them up in some kind of default mode like all the other closed arrangers do that you can later alter to your own tastes if you dont like the factory suggested set ups ?