James, you've had the MS for how many weeks now? I could have done four hours on the G70 the day I bought it...

And the POINT (as I said) about Dom's refusal to deal with on bass chords only emphasizes that Dom fixes what he WANTS to fix, not what the users of the arranger needed. And here you are, saying that, once again, the MS is 'on the cusp' of finally fulfilling its' 'potential', blah, blah, blah... You have to understand, we've been hearing the EXACT same thing for at least five years.

I've been reading about your issues with the super low latency of the Linux core and how many VSTi's can't handle it (don't think I don't keep tabs on what is going on) and, as far as I am concerned, this thing looks no more ready to run than it did five years ago. But I keep hearing the same excuses.

If a keyboard's greatest strength is also its' greatest weakness, where is the advancement in that? If every aspect of an integrated arranger lies under the control of several different and ultimately competing interests, what is the likelihood that they will EVER all get on the same page..? Every time Linux gets changed, there may be issues. Every time Wine gets changed, there may be issues. Every time a software VSTi (originally designed for Windows) is updated, there may be issues. No-one is taking the rest of the picture into mind when they make changes.

This isn't what I'm looking for, when it comes to a piece of gear I might base making my living around, I'll tell you...

Just tell me, James... how long IS it going to take to work up those four hours?