Hi James,
Thanks for the link,which I have been following with interest since your first posting,although as can be seen I have yet to make any comments.
I have been waiting to see, what I describe in my initial post as.a Yamaha type demonstration,where different arranger function are seen, used on the fly running seamlessly between the changing of voices,styles,and performances over a period of time as one would expect to see in a live performance situation
It seems to me thar an awful lot of programming is going to be required on the Lionstracs products before this can be achieved,I believe most arranger players would prefer to just press a button or foot pedal and the get the exact sound rhythm and performance data loaded with minimum programming.

Ensnareyou,
Lionstracs is DIFFERENT than its competition by virtue of the fact that it is open and runs VST.which in its self identifies that to get what you want, you must spend considerable time setting up every Part parameter then storing ready for recall at the push of a button, this work must be repeated for each performance stored.
Do traditional arranger players want this? I think Not.
On my conventional arranger i have excellent realistict sounds, Unlimited full programme set ups I can recall at the press of one button and adequate real time controls to enhance these programmes and a easy to use OS, Why would I want be Tweaking rather than Playing.Yes it is only a matter of Choice.

You have every right to be amazed at my conclusions for the same reason i am somewhat surprised at your very defensive post particularly as i have only just stated my opinion,you may not agree with me,but please don't attack because my views differ from yours.
Gilbert.