You got to be kidding to the Genesys. How long have you been on this forum ? If Dom in his numerous guises has never said that the MS will sound better than any closed arranger or that it could play converted styles better than the original because of the superior sounds then he has absolutely implied it ! I cant be bothered to search the forum to show you as i know Dom under liontracs and various other names has in the past deleted his posts but he has participated in this thread.

How come he has never said

"sorry chaps ....i never said that the MS could produce converted styles better than the original they came from....sorry for the misunderstanding guys !"

Your post is priceless !

No, Dom is just sitting on the sidelines hoping somebody will be able to uphold the claims that he for the last 7 years has either made outright or implied but failed to do !!

I just want to add thati hope noone feels under too much pressure in this test. I realise it was unfair to put James or Dennis under this kind of scrutiny but i am really grateful for your input and have maximum respect for what you are doing for us