Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Yeah, and specially when speak about PC .

But as read before at the fora around, mind you if it was a brand new car electronic
system who acted unstable like that, would we be as patient as we are as keyboard or
PC customers?

Cheers
GJ

Jonny,

Ketron are not like car manufactures, like BMW, when you buy a BMW you are buying something that has been fully tested and if it goes wrong they will take it back and repair it, they will recall it if there is a worldwide problem, Ketron are still thinking about how the Audya should be, they look at other KB and try and tweak theirs to match, the delay in OS4 speaks volumes to me, they have lost the plot. I even think AJ has had enough and who would blame him, if you chopped his head off he would have Ketron in rings like a tree, he’s has supported them and was once the guru on this site. I hope they ashamed of themselves, I don’t think they are they are thick skinned, gagging orders are for the high courts.

Cheers
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey