Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony!
You're the man, a simple question, where is OS4.0. Close to 150 replies. When you play the Audya I'm sure you do Jose Feliciano's (Come on baby) Light my fire, BTW his guitar sounds almost like some of the Audya's live guitars. Than may be you keep on with "For ones in my life" (Steve Wonder)
cheers, skude

Skude,

It is surprising that after all the hype here we still don’t have an answer about the whereabouts of OS4, I think someone said it would be out Monday i.e. yesterday in the UK, but no sign of it, I must say I haven’t look on Ketters Italy, it may be there now, what do you think. I am convinced there are troubles, think about it, you would not want to let the public know too early, but we have known about OS4 for about 6 weeks or so. After everybody seeing and commenting - not a sound from Frank or AJ, it’s a bit odd, James will perhaps have the answer. It is worrying some people have said send it back, you have 7 days to look at it and then send it back, but it’s more complex than that. You pay your £4200.00 you think you are getting a finished product , you have no reason to think any different but I bet the dealers perhaps knew, with Ketron passed record this is how it would turn out. In the UK we have Trading Standards in every City, if goods are faulty and not fit for purpose they will act on your behalf and get your money back. But imagine going for an interview with a Trading Standards representative and telling them the winding tale of the Audya, they would never believe you, and they are perhaps more interested in 10000s of people with a kids toys have has a steel rod popping out and damages the child’s eye. If you told them you had bought a KB for £4200.00 you knew it would not be complete, you would need to wait until such time as the manufacturer decide to get it finished, timescale unlimited they would laugh at me and quite rightly so. Once an idiot always and idiot or there’s no fool like an old fool. The compete Ketron Audya - the best kept secret - only known to a chosen few, sounds like something from the bible. Sorry this 150 thread has revealed nothing for you, I did my best. Beta tested by the brave in a darkened room.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey