Can't really tell what I did to make the lock up, One time I know (even in my age) I was a little to fast pushing the next button, more like what you somtimes do on your PC to make it freeze. My "count in" problem has been there since day one. My dealer (Frank) is working on this together with Ketron. The first reply from Ketron tech. did not solve the problem, but as far as I know Frank is on it with Ketron. Yes I like the Audya, but not anough to try to pretend there's no problems, and I'm not very happy with the way this KB was released. But don't forget I have been down the same road with my Korg. The first OS 1.1 and several more, before OS 1.6 finally started to get things better, OS 2.0, or I should say OS 2.01 made it even better.Now it's the one I relay on. But still I can end up with a freezing. My first PA800 the motherboard was bad, aftertouch was not working,and the service senter could not fix it , got a new KB. I could go on with my PA80 problems also back in 2002. Not saying this to defend Ketron in any way, but we all seem to forget very quick, could be the age. When / if I get my problems fixed I will sure let you know.
skude