Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
There ya go, making assumptions again.

I teach people how to use Style Creator on my clinics....it is a very popular part of my follow-up program.

I stress to prospective buyers the usefulness of having such a feature on board the arranger.

Do you think, perhaps this is one of the reasons why we sell so many Yamaha arrangers in this region?

The average arranger player uses about 50% of the instrument...read the forums...but, with a little help, they can be well on their way to customizing the instrument for their own needs.

Questions about the Style Creator, and the on-board sequencer are the most frequent ones I get...the rest of the instrument is pretty well easy to use.

Ian

Yes we know that people using a Yamaha could assemble styles by editing an existing styles (swapping parts, and so on).
So I was not talking about style editing, I and others are talking about style creation.
Nor was I assuming.
You have said that your clients do not create styles from scratch and that is what we are talking about.
If you have said that Yamaha users can and do create styles from scratch then I apologize.