Hi GJ.

Quote:
The only one of the titles I could find "familiar" are Cleopatra. are the rest native language or related to places?

Yes, they are named in my language. Cleopatra is the same in English as it is in Irish. If you want to know what each track means, if you go back to the website and look at the song list you will see the English translation in brackets.

The English translations is not part of the file name though so you only get to see both the English and Irish names when view directly on my website. When you download the files you only get the Irish names.

Quote:
Maybe you should put a "PayPal donate" button on your pro designed webpages as well?

I always said I would give the CD away for free, but this recession is killing me. I might actually put a donation button up there. Lord knows I could do with it and I wouldn't be really charging for the songs I guess.

Thanks for the suggestion. These are hard times for sure here and I might just do what you suggest.

Hope you really enjoy the music. Listening on headphones is also highly recommended too because I spent a lot of time sequencing random notes that fly all over the stereo spectrum. The amount of time spent on all the little details is something I hope people get to enjoy as much as I do.

Kind Regards
James