Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
I am sure you will find the Korg users would begg to differ with you regarding sound editing on arrangers.....if I were to put the Genesys any where, it would be between a Korg and a Ketron not with Yamaha or Roland.

I'm sure the Korg users will agree that the sound editing on their arrangers is one of it's best features, and if I had one, I'd probably agree and be using that feature myself, simply because I've been a synthesist for more years than you've stopped wearing short pants.

I think the the Genesys is, quite probably a nice instrument, and I am glad (more like relieved) you did not group it in with those from Yamaha and Roland, as they are clearly light years ahead.

Also, I really don't think the Gem Genesys has anywhere near the power of a Korg arranger...maybe the older ones, but most certainly it's not in the same league as the PA-800/PA-2XPro.

After the way you so easily spouted those wild assumptions about Audya and Roland, no doubt without any deep consideration of what you were implying, I would be rather skeptical about your opinions on the Genesys instrument...or any other arranger, for that matter.

Ian