Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:

I also “value integrity,” and if a Yamaha fan boy and clinician is giving any opinion about another brand of an arranger that he or she admits to never playing (the new Korgs Ketrons and Gems arrangers), “would jeopardize the good word of any user or rep in my eyes.”

And no I have not considered politics. O is that really your first profession?

Hey, I have to rely on the integrity of the users of Korg products to give me their honest opinions, when it's impossible for me to try them....and so far, I trust what they tell me, and I like what I hear posted on SZ...plus, there are also on-line demos.

After reading your posts, you really should consider politics...and no, it wasn't my last profession (nor my next)...I wouldn't last 5 minutes in a job like that, but you, on the other hand, seem to have all the qualifications...go for it, Sunshine.

I really didn't know that GEM was still making keyboards...honestly! They aren't the pinnacle of popularity in my neck of the woods...scarcer than a Yeti.

Maybe you could post a few demos that show it's alleged equality to Korg's arrangers?

If not, you can always resort back to making empty claims.

Or, maybe someone else with a Genesys can substantiate your words.

Your move.

Ian