This has been a busy thread and I think it’s grinding to a halt, they all do, I will try and keep it going by come in from another angle. We all bought our Audya in good faith, I never envisaged that my KB was not a completed product, if I had known what was about to unfold I wouldn’t have bought it, that’s a fact. Now Ketron know that it’s not finished, this is heavily implied by the fact they are not charging for upgrades yet. Ketron are crafty, like a boat load of monkeys, they know whilst they are adding goodies in the upgrades, letting it out via their people on the ground that there are more voices etc on the next upgrade etc they are buying time to fix the bollocks on previous upgrades. I have looked in the mirror this morning and I haven’t got a bolt through my neck, but I do look freaking stupid, I actually feel stupid as well. Even though Ketron have let it out that OS4 is busting with goodies, its nowhere to be seen, they have us on the hook and I have the brain if a cod or an ameba. I am like a rabbit in the headlight just waiting to be hit by what Ketron want to hit me with. I still cannot get an answer that this thread started out with, a week, a month, I don't know. The £4200.00 I paid for the KB is still about £2000.00 short on OS and I would like mine £2000.00 worth now, have a sneaky feeling it’s not going to happen.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-26-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey