Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
The only thing I could say to help you if you are still not understanding is for you to reread Don’s post.

Don's post did not appear to mention anything about style assembly, which is a basic part (or should be) of any arrangers style engine.

I have asked if you can swap parts from within a style, or to be able to insert parts from another style, and so far it is still unclear exactly what the Audya does.

Style assembly, is style creation...otherwise, why would it be a part of the Style Creator engine....changing voices and effects is also a function of style creation, but to a far lesser degree.

Playing in the parts from scratch is seldom used...ask anyone on this forum, which consists of many professional creative players, if they make styles entirely from scratch, and you'll get your answer.

Part swapping or style assembly is by far the most common, and even then, you'll only get a few on this forum that use that method.

Brand means nothing...Roland, Korg and Yamaha all have on-board style creators, all have slightly different protocol, but they all work about the same...it's what you get used to.

So far, I'm not convinced the Audya has a style editor/creator...maybe someone can enlighten us....please?