Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:

Count down or not, is'nt it better if it takes a couple of weeks (monthe/years) more rather
than release it too soon and still not where it should be when it first came to the shop?
Give them time to get it right this time.
But, will that happen before we see Audya II, or will it happen at all? Who knows, maybe
Santa Claus does.......

Cheers
GJ

Jonny,

You are OK you can sit and watch all this unfold, if it goes bad you don't need to buy an Audya, if it turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread you can go for it, do you think I have share in Ketron, I think I have now from what Robbo says, I have invested, I am just waiting for the return on my capital. What do you think AJ was doing when he said 5 to go and then 4 and now he's forgot 3 and 2 tomorrows 1, perhaps all Audyas go into self-destruct Monday! People will hear a few bangs that's all and that will be the end of it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey