Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:

No wonder persons here on SZ do not take you seriously other than a Yamaha fan boy.

And, if I wanted to use an arranger the same way a Yamaha user uses an arranger, and I wanted an Audya then yes I would get an Audya. And according to you, it would not stifle my creativity.

But it would not be based on the misinformation being spread by you and others here on SZ but I would ask actual users who use the Audya for gigging and in the studio. And, with any keyboard I get, I would make sure I have a good relationship with the dealer.

Thank you for answering my question...it was a bit hard to find your answer mixed in as it was with all the assumptions.

I'm not so worried about the people on SZ that don't take me seriously, but I am very concerned about the welfare of anyone who takes you seriously.

The biggest source of mis-information, so far, has been you, my friend...James and I are only discussing the things we know about the the Audya...you are busy being the "Assumption Fairy" and just making things more confused.

Any chance of getting a Corvette?