Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
O.K. for all you guys who don't have an Audya, and have absolutely no intention of getting one. . .
Since it was introduced, you could open a style view screen, change volumes, sounds, loops, kits, sounds, etc. I suppose the new software will allow you to CREATE new styles.
Personally, I haven't even begun to exhaust the possibilities that the myriad of on-board styles present. I HAVE easily edited some of the ones where I didn't like a sound or volume. It's as simple as three or four button pushes, including the SAVE.
You can also easily substitute audio style parts for midi parts and vice versa, or add loops if you want.
There is also a dedicated button for instant viewing of all drum parts, and they are just as easily adjusted.
I haven't found it necessary to create any styles since I dumped the Korg PA800. Putting that board aside, it hasn't been necessary for the past six years or so.
Still, if you are into creating styles, and don't want to do it on PC, I suppose you would enjoy and appreciate that feature.
DonM

For those who may have conveniently missed it here it is again.

“You can also easily substitute audio style parts for midi parts and vice versa, or add loops if you want.”