Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I have only ever said that CURRENTLY, Yamaha's organization seems to exclude making good 76's. Please make an effort to not bring this point up over and over, Ian. It only makes you seem desperate (and petty).

Actually Diki, for a full experience of pettiness, we could just read your theory (rather, your belief) on Yamaha's corporate structure...

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I truly believe that Yamaha are only TOO aware of the need, but that their current corporate structure is too inflexible to allow them to fill it.

I'm thinking you're thinking if you say it enough times, Yamaha will immediately restructure.

Regardless, nothing will be made without the marketing mavens' approval, and if they have read this thread, I'm sure it has brought more than a few chuckles, if not outright guffaws.

You see, all we can do is request what is wanted...the outcome is beyond our sphere of influence. You've made your request, and so have others, including yours truly.

The result is up to Yamaha.

Ian