Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
OK, let's flip the coin over. How many Roland, Korg, Audya, etc.. buyers that are currently playing with 76 keys would buy the same brands if only 61 key models were offered? Yeah--right!

That argument doesn't really apply, Gary, since all the brands you mentioned DO have the option of 61 and 76 keys.

Let me make it clear once again that I don't care what brand one favors. Neither do I have anything against Yamaha. Neither have I seen others bash Yamaha. They're not wrong in wanting something even if their wish might not be granted. Shouldn't that be more frustrating to them then to those that already have what they want? One is still free to ask, right?

In a way all these arguments are contradictory. After all, most want styles of other brands. If one brand is THAT good, why the need for the other brands' styles? It proves that not ONE brand has it ALL so bashing is plain silly. Again, haven't seen anyone resort to bashing. Personal perception is just that...personal. Nothing to lose sleep over.

For the record, anyone is free to "bash" my choice of keyboard for it wouldn't bother me in the least. It's just an object to me. Now if they want to waste their time bashing an object, that's their loss, not mine.

I'm happy with whatever I play. Heck, even a Bontempi would be great if I had no other choice. All 61 and 76 keys fans would be more then willing to compromise if they had only ONE choice unless they're die-hard fanatics. For the latter, the best choice would be to pick up another instrument or give up music altogether... or play CDs.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.