Now that we have gotten rid of childish play, getting back to DNJ’s original topic, “Would You Buy A Tyros 4 with 76 keys?”

I think one think that has been overlooked is whether or not Yamaha would increase the price. There is always that possibility, but I don’t see any legitimate reason for them to do so at this time. Provided that they don’t make radical changes to the chassis of the keyboard. The T4 as other have pointed out as it stand right now has a lot of real-estate and a 76 key should be able to be fitted in to the current physical board.
I think the major point is not whether it has 76 keys but whether it would be bigger and heavier than a T4. If it is then yes it could affect sales and some persons would not buy a 76 key T4. So the issue is not 76 vs 61, but whether the keyboard is light and small.
Personally, I don’t see Yamaha making a 76 key T4. I think what is more likely is a 76 key PSR S 910 successor. Yamaha would settle the argument by having such a keyboard. Only time will tell.

------------------
TTG