Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Thanks for ignoring my questions again, Ian. Didn't think you had an honest answer to it, either. .

Seriously, my friend, there is no answer...I really have no idea how a 76 PSR would sell.

I do know the 88 DGX outsells the 76 by a long way.

Certainly a 76 S910 would be more expensive than the 61, and I really can't see it doing well alongside it.

You are assuming there is a market for a 76 note MOTL arranger, but without any numbers or survey figures to back it up, it is still a guess, and a dream.

Perhaps you'd like to see your idea a reality, but in the real world of marketing and profit, there are just some things that don't show enough promise to get any further than the drawing board.

Besides that, you have stated many, many times that you hate the PSR action...it would still be the same action, only more keys.

My idea of a 76 weighted TOTL or MOTL arranger isn't any more feasible...that's what I'd want, but there's little chance of that happening.

Ian

PS...I hope you realize my last post was in jest and trying to lighten up a very tiring and unproductive thread. Give Dino a little pat on the panel for me, will ya?

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 10-21-2010).]