I'm in no way a "Piano player" wasn't trained that way in the early years, First Accordion...then Organ.......no need for 76 keys at all for me...my own customized styles I only use about 30 of them on stage is all I need to cover any situation & Right Hand comps to beef up the style parts & RH Lead solos are the icing on the cake, but are all secondary to back up my Lead vocals......that's it!.... if you need 76 keys buy a 76 key arranger there are a few out there besides Yamaha whats the big deal? or get a 76 controler KB, ....most here don't like the drums, key-feel, tight Cd sound or whatever anyway... so why worry about the amount of keys?....read this thread in it's entirety.....lurkers & most likely YamahaR7D, excecs, and everyone & their mother are ROTFLTAO looking at this, no wonder they wont post their feelings!!! ... in conclusion I couldn't care less if they NEVER made a 76 key arranger ever again, I've owned quite a few 76'ers in the past, I am very happy with what I have with the S910 for now for gigging... I'll be demoing a
Audya 5....61 keys in 3 days.....more to come....Road Trip baby!.

thank you

carry on

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-17-2010).]