Simply read this entire thread. Note down EVERYONE that is against the idea of Yamaha making a 76 MOTL or TOTL. Now, ask yourself what they play... Yep, a Yamaha 61. So, they got NO stake whatsoever in the issue.

But they SURE like to post, don't they?

Like I said, without the Greek chorus, this thread would have been ten to twenty posts long. Thanks for making it so big...

There were ten 76 players that responded (which is NOT all the 76 players here, by a LONG shot). Of those ten that responded, only TWO said they wouldn't be interested in a Yamaha 76. I don't imagine Yamaha's own polling figures express any greater percentage of response. Ten respondents out of what, maybe sixty or so regular posters on this forum. I bet Yamaha don't poll 15% of their ENTIRE customer base, either. But apparently, I have to provide better figures than Yamaha have to!

Add to that that polling a customer base that doesn't include anyone that actually WANTS what they don't currently make, and this little straw poll is looking more and more accurate every day!