i dont know what planet you are on Dikki. I have no issue with people having different views to me or you. If you read that in my posts i am surprised. Read up around what trolls do how they behave and how they post hit and run on forums such as this. I have said that strongly suspect Class Act is a Troll. It has nothing to do with anyone having different views to me. And so you dont somehow misunderstand me, i am saying taht i dont believe the posters represented views are genuine because of the circumstances of the post. This could easily be rebutted by the very people she asked on this forum not to disclose her identity . The dad that is a regular here and Mr spencer (funny how she not scared revealing anyone else identity but not her own) could have easily vindicated his daughter without disclosing her identity or their own . I find it strange that the only people not vouching for her are the people who genuinely could But the people vouching for her are people who could not !

You can take everyone at their word if you want to Diki. I think its admirable. I have lived a little and when someone spins me a story that smells bad i say it stinks , i dont pretty it up. If you were class Acts dad or a friend wouldnt you have said something by now...... I have explained precisley why is suspect Class Act to be a Troll and it is not because she has a differnet opinion to me. Read my posts (if you wish) and you wll see my position clearly .

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 10-26-2008).]