Class Act i posted the original comments on your thread that has caused all the fuss. I made the remarks that i did because of the lack of posts from you and the very little detail that you gave about yourself in august this year and your lack of replies to that thread. When discussions were occuring about the launch of the T3 on this board i never saw any posts from you. When members swere debating the potential benefits of upgradeing to the T3 i never saw any posts from you.

Then suddenly you appear not only having purchase a T3 but having returned it before (as it were) you had taken the wrapper off it made me very suspicious. Then your dismissive account of your 6 day trial period with a very expensive and complex machine with comments like the 'psr8000 sounded better' made me believe immediatly that this was a bogus posting. As much as sound is subjective i found it hard to believe (and still do) that someone with good ears cannot tell he huge improvement in sound the T1,T2 and now T3 has over the PSR8000. The online demos have been available for weeks before the product went on sale and despite the arguments that you have to hear the instrument live i find it incredible that anyone can not tell the obvious improvement in sound that the T1,T2 and T3 has over the PSR8000. The operating systems are not that different along the PSR/Tyros range relative to the existing functions on the PSR8000 (which i still have) and so for you to comment that the PSR8000 was easier to use having had personal experience of both the PSR8000 and Tyros range sounded incredible to me. Added to this the fact that you took nearly $600 loss just for a 6 day trial ?????? I am sorry if i insulted your intelligence.I hope its not a mistake you will make too often. Many people on other forums come just to create trouble and misrepresent just for the hell of it. I get upset by people with only bad intentions on their minds and i overeacted.

If i am honest (and i am) i still am suspicious of you. But if i am wrong i apologise. Stick around and tell us about yourself and your music and your PSR8000. You dont have to prove anything to me and we dont have to be friends. But it would be nice if we could start a fresh and get to know each other.