Kingfrog, you disappoint me...

Maybe if it was YOUR daughter being called a troll, and generally abused by the 'Yamaha bullies' on this forum, you might have a different opinion, but apparently, no offensive or abusive posting disturbs you in the least (unless, of course, it's a contrary opinion to YOURS ).

Sadly, maybe predictably, I think it is YOU that needs to take this MORE seriously. But then again, one can hardly expect anyone from the great USA to actually come out against rudeness and abusive language... Where would your culture be without them?

The difficulty most of you have with expressing yourself without outright rudeness is a result of what? Lack of education, lack of class, or just plain lack of caring?

I am tempted to say all of the above. Prove me wrong.

Get your daughters and grandkids to read your posts here, sometimes. Still feeling cocky?

I cannot, will not, don't expect to be able to police this forum, nor would want that onerous task in the slightest. But threads like this at least demonstrate that, without SOME form of collective self-censorship, it devolves into what we all saw here. A pack of schoolyard bullies, ganging up on a newcomer expressing an opinion about an arranger. And, you know what...? Were she NOT a 'she', I don't think one of you would have made the slightest retraction.

Pretty welcoming, wouldn't you say?