"Nah! I think she'll be back. Based purely on the "moxy" she showed by coming back on to make a subsequent post, even though she was smashed (unfairly and unkindly) at the start"

No one was chased off. If she /he is genuine then she/he will be back and will tell us a little bit about herself and her instrument like most people here do and not hit and run. Its not difficult and i am sure i am not the only person on here that is suspicious of her posting but would be willing to welcome her warmly as was done the first time she posted (and did not respond). But i call it as i see it. Her posts dont smell right to me. If i am wrong then let her come back , lets talk about our instruments and we go from there....but i wont apologise unreservedly to someone who's credibility is to me so suspect and i will take whatever flak anyone wants to post. If ' Mr spencer' wont speak up for Class Act then please let her father who "is a regular on synthzone" come and say something in favour of your daughter. I am happy to squash this and apologise to both you and your daughter. Please just come forward and settle the matter for me. And then as far as i am concerned the matter is finished.

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 10-24-2008).]