I dont understand what you mean dikki. What if they did what ?

There are lots of posts on here but you may have mised this one.23/10/08

I said Class Act

" I am sorry if i insulted your intelligence.I hope its not a mistake you will make too often. Many people on other forums come just to create trouble and misrepresent just for the hell of it. I get upset by people with only bad intentions on their minds and i overeacted.

If i am honest (and i am) i still am suspicious of you. But if i am wrong i apologise. Stick around and tell us about yourself and your music and your PSR8000. You dont have to prove anything to me and we dont have to be friends. But it would be nice if we could start a fresh and get to know each other.'

I have made my position clear. If i believed that this persons post was genuine i would apologise without hesitation . I dont believe this post is genuine. Its not a dificult matter for either Mr spencer or Class Acts dad who is supposedly a regular visitor/poster hear to simply says " she's my daughter or i know her" . But nothing so far....

I have already apologised for insulting her/his intelligence if this was a genuine purchase and invited her to come back and introduce themselves to the forum. I dont feel any guilt for what i have posted. Dont try and second guess my views or opinions. You dont have to. Ask me outright and i will freely tell you. As yopu can see i have no problem in apologising. I just dont believe this post is genuine. Simple as that.

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 10-26-2008).]