Well, it's obvious you don't give a damn about anyone, or anything...

Exactly the person I would LOVE to have a conversation with

You know, you swim in sh*t long enough, you don't even THINK it smells... Best of luck in a face to face with me. In fact, best of luck in a face to face with ANYBODY. You bring that attitude, you're going to get painted 'a$$hole' every time.

I simply don't understand why on a forum, you can say something with a clean conscience that you would NEVER say to their face...

Are you a 'coward' in real life, and an 'a$$hole' in print..?

Or both?

I guarantee, face to face with Class Act (such an out of place name in this joint!), not ONE of you would have been so rude and obnoxious. Hide behind your 'monickers'. Pretend that class and politeness don't matter any more.

You KNOW it isn't true...

All I've been trying to say is that, once you KNOW someone here, then maybe (although this forum often takes stuff extremely personally, considering we are supposed to be talking about a damn MACHINE for Pete's sake!) then is the time to get all up in their grill

But newcomers deserve the benefit of the doubt, they are the lifeblood of this community. They are supposed to be welcomed with open arms, or at least something less than outright hostility. I'm sorry, but I think, on the whole, the forum agrees with me, here (they certainly all chime in when they don't!). Retractions abound, etc., etc..

Only you somehow seem to think that Class Act actually DESERVED her introduction here. Nice. Very nice. I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about it. Can't wait to introduce you to my mother...

There's certainly only one Class Act on this thread... (and it ain't me!)