Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
C'mon guys, give Class Act a break. Just because he's a relative newbie doesn't mean he can't have a valid opinion. I would urge him to keep his posts up on the board; now I'm afraid he'll never post again and maybe even drop out. As for liking the sound of a much older version, have you ever thought that maybe it's not all SOUNDS but a mixture of comfort and convenience. I have had that sinking feeling after a bad purchase, but I've never paid a restocking fee. I would definitely check into that.

You are right. I had the PA2x for a few months and took a $400 beating because I liked the T3 better. Sometimes you just know.
immediately somethings not right.
At Summer NAMM I played the Fantom in the Roland Room and after an hour or so I knew I would never want one. Nice screen mouse and all that but.....there is something missing.

That was the second time. The first time was at GC. A lot of it was the fact that I already have a computer and would never use the keyboard as a complete recording /sequencing solution. The Roland really shined in that area though if one was not computer savy,
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA