Quote:
Originally posted by Kingfrog:
Apparently you have not met Gene Simmons....But I digress.

Perhaps that's exactly your problem (as was stated by Pacesetter who nailed it),

You met people in the "biz" we could only dream about (as if we all share in your dreams) but alas never yourself became the "it" guy someone else could say THEY met and brag about it.....

I get it now. I understand your bitterness,and desperate need for credibility. And your vitriolic response when challenged.

All those wasted chops, likely stemming from probable strict early classical education, years of painful Hanon, with dreams of largess......... only to end up playing an Arranger keyboard in all it's glory singing and playing for a room full of drinking fools,singing for your supper with the remnants of your pride held together by a thread of self respect....and perhaps even being called now and then to help another wannabee who might actually look up to you with your vast knowledge and skill set but yet unrealized dream.

A Person doesn't even need a license to understand your frustration. I think you deserve my Moniker more than I.

Perhaps you should cut off an ear......

And you honestly think this post makes you seem LESS of a sanctimonious old fart?

I am amazed

Hey, Nigel... can I take the gloves off yet?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 10-25-2008).]