Stop this nonsense. Its got nothing to do with whether 'Class act" critiques a wersi, ketron or yamaha or casio. It has to do with the very suspicious circumstances of the posting. When class act posted in August and simply said hi he/she got several responses and was warmly welcomed and invited to introduce himself/herself to the forum but strangely said nothing. Never responded to those welcomes.Then pops up 2 months later with a posting that was bound to cause some critiscism on the most obviously ill judged "purchase" (on the face of the limited information given) of the T3 or any other high end musical instrument that cost as much as a small car !! If he/she had said that the sound had disappointed them because it wasnt as good as the hype from yamaha marketing suggseted then i might just about understand although the online demos would have given any ordinary person some idea of the quality of sound.If it was amatter ofpersonal taste in sound this would have been very evident from the online demos that were around weeks before the T3 was launcghed. and the Demos of the T2 that were online years before that sounded very similar to the T3. Neither of them sound anything like the P{SR8000 at all !! But to say that the PSR8000 sounded better than the T3 is simply incredulous. I shouldnt have said that he/she was stupid but her/his account of the decision to buy a $3000 + dollar instrument that she had obviously not researched , not listned to a demo or read a manual was a stupid one if his/her story is true.

If there is a 'Mr Spencer" on the forum just come forward and say you know Class Act and all this bickering can stop. I will publically apologise and we can get on with the usual stuff. You dont have to say anything else. But forgive me if i check when you register on this forum....

If Class Act wants to come and share or contribute , comment or lurk on the forum noone is stopping her. And if i have completely misjudged her/him then come and introduce yourself class act and lets swop tips on the PSR8000 i still have mine. Maybe i can help you get deeper into that instrument so the transition to the T1 or T2 which is at bargain prices right now might be less of a jump. Even if you choose to stick with the psr8000 we could still chat about why it was/is such a great instrument. What do you say ?